Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hello World

Well, I guess I have to start this somehow: it may as well be in an embarrassingly boring way.

My name is Jake, and I do a segment called, appropriately, 'Jake of the Web' every Tuesday on x96's Radio From Hell show . It's a great show (and was for years before I ever came along) and I only hope I can add something positive to it.

On the show, I mostly focus on 'Time-Wasters For Work' but there is definitely a lot more out there on the web that's worth talking about.

I plan to do that on this site.

My initial thought is this site will be dedicated to helping average people become more proficient on their computers and on the web, as well as helping people be more effective in their lives using the web and other marvelous modern technology. We'll see if that makes me money, though, and go from there.

0 comments: