Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Although this site has been around for many years, I have a feeling most people out there have still not seen nor heard of it. This is the personal site of a man (now in his early 50s) who enjoys sewing and wearing costumes of Peter Pan, other various 'pixies', and of the famous 'Blue Boy' painting. I'm having a tough time determining how seriously he takes himself in these costumes. I'm currently of the opinion that he, in a non-creepy way, loves the 'spirit' of Peter Pan and chooses this forum to express that love. But as much as I may try to view it from that angle, I still find his costumes (and particularly his poses in said costumes) more than a little disconcerting.
And in recent developments, it appears that in his travels to Renaissance Fairs and/or raves, he has found a woman who is every bit his match, and last year, this 'Peter Pan' married his very own 'Tinkerbell'. Photos are included.
Overall, I expect you and your friends will be saying 'That is just wrong' a lot as you look at this site.

Peter Pan
And his Tinkerbell

0 comments: