Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This artist, 'Spippo', has created Pop Culture characters built out of 'My Little Ponies', sculpting clay and paint. These are truly works of pop art, and are for sale - this artist also takes commissioned work and will create whatever you request (for a price, of course) some truly great works include, but are not limited to:



My Little Jack Skellington by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Sally by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Edward Scissorhands by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Stormtrooper by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Princess Leia by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Darth Vader by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Joker-Second Edition by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Catwoman by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Batman by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Robin by ~Spippo on deviantART


My Little Pop Art

0 comments: