Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In the same vein as F My Life, "Texts From Last Night" embarrassing or humorous statements - on this site they are specifically messages that have been sent by text message. Occasional mix-ups as to who the message is being sent to, lots and lots of drunken escapades and embarrassing sexual encounters.

Some of the "safe for radio" examples:
"I always feel awkward when im sitting at home watching the price is right and the fat contestant get the gym equipment."
"Dont worry your back hair reminds me of angel wings."
"If you want her to think you're a true humanitarian, you may want to stop referring to Hands Across America as 'the Ghostbusters 2 of fund raisers'."
"There's a booger on my laptop, i suspect it's yours."
"So it turns out the white chocolate in the bathroom is actually soap."
"I just spent an hour correcting all the grammar and spelling of all the 2pac songs on my ipod."
"I tried karate at age 7 and quit after realizing it conflicted with watching new episodes of 'Full House'."
"Whenever I'm sad I just imagine if babies were born with mustaches..."
"The producers of Marley and Me owe me about $5 million. That's the dollar amount of embarrassment compensation required for making a 24-year-old male cry publicly on an airplane while sitting in the middle seat between a gorgeous babe and a guy with a do-rag."


http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

Recommended by Syd W & Paul McCurdie

0 comments: