Monday, September 14, 2009

Definitely a lots of NSFW language and potentially NSFW images, so be careful.

Lots and lots of pictures of people working really really really hard to make themselves unattractive, who also think they are cool. I'm pretty sure Kanye West was involved with this horrific fashion development.

Handlebar mustaches (and just mustaches in general)“You can pee on my face. Whatevs.”

“Don’t worry. She knows I’m rich.”

“Duh, I know I have something up my nose…and that something cost me about $250.”

“Yeeeeeaaaaaahhh, this makes sense.”


Enough Babst Blue Ribbon to kill a person“This is so much better in 3-D!”

“Get it? I have six pack abs…Cheap, trendy, gross tasting six pack abs.”


Any chunky, unattractive pair of glasses (or just the frames will do) these people can get their hands on.
“I try to dress like a rapper in a Michel Gondry movie.”

“Someone told me this was an audition for The Fifth Element.”


Steps shaved into a beard!
Look at this potential threeway.


Skinny jeans and overall androgyny wherever possible.
“We’re going to get so much pussy tonight, you guys!”

“My silly mustache migrated North for the summer.”

http://www.latfh.com/

0 comments: